Quick Analysis of Zimmerman's Re-enactment
Pre-Analysis 1 of The Zimmerman Trial
Pre-Analysis 2 Of The Zimmerman Trial
Zimmerman told police that after he drove past Martin, he stopped at the neighborhood clubhouse to call the Sanford Police Department’s non-emergency line to report what he called Martin’s suspicious activity. Zimmerman said after he pulled over and made the call, Martin walked past him and was looking at his truck and “still looking around at houses.” During his call to police, Zimmerman said, “Something’s wrong with him. Yup, he’s coming to check me out. He’s got something in his hands. I don’t know what his deal is.”:
1. Dramatization looks like it's out of a horror flick. Suspense movie at the very least. I know some white women in the South probably feel that way(I'm half white, I've seen it yes, I'm a tat-a-tale)... but Zimmerman? Males don't stalk single solitary males walking around the neighborhood under street lights and around ones car. That would be stalking.
2. In the dramatization the kid is walking with his hands in his pocket (possibly because walking in a skipping motion with skittles and an ice tea is too cheerful of an image).
3. 1:02: Notice that using proper street lighting it's no longer very dark.
4. At hand in his waistband Trayvon is shown with hands in his pockets. Then with hands by his side. NEVER as it actually was with his skittles and ice tea.
5. 1:42: 'These assholes always get away' Zimmerman. i.e. Now Treyvon is not a single individual but multiple guys.
Possible Goal: Prepare the scene for a murder so he could either
1. Look good to his neighborhood for killing a hoodlum (Mistake: forgot there are blacks in his neighborhood)
2. He wanted to kill for fun and this call gives him the cover of being a "good guy".
6. 2:20 : Still after all the varied movement he's still acting like he thinks this kid is a burglar! (Wow What a crazy story this guy Zimmerman is sketching for us!)
7. Begins to follow Treyvon says "Fuckin Punks". Building the anger and the case on the phone of being the "good guy".
8. 2:28: 'Are you following him? Ok. We don't need you to do that'... Zimmerman says OK and keeps on following him (i.e. possible goal: that's not a part of his plan)
9: 2:40: STILL following him. Count out the seconds. How long is 12 seconds?
10. 3:00: STILL following him after swearing.
11. Probable: He stalked him. Saw him in the distance (it's unlikely Treyvon was stalking him and hit him when he's so obviously talking on the phone and reporting him... HE LIVES RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET... could Zimmerman be jealous over Treyvon's girlfriend? He does have a wife and I've heard that life goes downhill after marriage)... then Zimmerman carried out his intended plan. To bag himself a black kid scalp? What was he counting on? Answer: The Southern Strategy.