1. Fact: "Reporters" can't tell the difference between news & tid-bits anymore.
2. Pick a lane! (Be either reporters or join the daily show - currently they are neither).
Related: CNN: The Most Busted Name In News
Media Goes Crazy & Then Pretends To Mock Itself.
CNN: The Most Busted Name In News
US TV News Media: Fox News Echo Chambers
US TV News Media: Echo Chambers
From Bill Moyers: How big money and big media have coupled to create a ‘Disney World’ of democracy....
The Royal Baby Arrives:
Given the continuous coverage of Prince Harry - according to the first video above - does Prince Harry really need an introduction?
Will Prince Harry be the fun uncle, or will he take his role more seriously? CNN's Max Foster takes a look:
2. Royal Baby is a blessing for Prince Harry to escape to Afghanistan! (BTW, it's wrong to name a Helicopter after the Apache. Geronimo did not like the Iron Horse (train) I'm sure he wouldn't have liked the Iron Bird as well (Geronimo was the equivalent of Apache Royalty)
To cover for the over-coverage of the Royal Baby by the media... the media mocks itself as a precautionary measure:
1. Kate's labor was laborious for the press (a problem that could have been solved by switching to another story).
2. As BBC guy puts it: These media people are speaking Gibberish.
3. Kate Did go into labor during a full moon (Are they suggesting the Royal Baby will be a werewolf?)
Erin Burnett talks to Television critic Joe Concha about the obsession with the Royal baby:
2. America cares allot about this: Probably reacting to a BBC News story or something of the kind (sorry there is no media honesty in the US, that's a fact)
3. Follow the money is the reason why the guy says the Royal Baby is the only news story in America.
4. Switching a Kate show instead of Anderson doubled their ratings. ... Just wondering, if the largest cable channel constantly promotes Kate and then other media channels copy them wouldn't they get bleed off viewers? Other option is that this statistic is made up. It wouldn't be the first time Fox News has made up facts and it's not like any of the US Media channels are truly independent of Rupert Murdoch. Even Time Warner board (the company that owns CNN) as an ex-Bush official on it's board. Bush and Murdoch are close.
The Story That Fell Through The Cracks
Fox News Did Cover Nakedness Though, Just Not For Their Own Reporter
Breaking Scandal: Newt Gingrich's Blatant Hypocrisy... Backed by Sarah Palin
Do Fox News People Even Watch Their Own Channel? (Examples of Megyn Kelly & The Five)
Breaking: Iraq Spies Lies Exposed! & Tony Blair Ignores His Own Spy Agencies!
BBC-Guardian Exposé Uses WikiLeaks to Link Iraq Torture Centers to U.S. Col. Steele & Gen. Petraeus
Bush's Legacy: A Bill Moyers documentary exploring how mainstream media failed to question the war in Iraq