Injuns always yell like then when they mad
Indian Giver (NOT to be confused with Indian Givers)
A bunch of jokes and twists aimed at everyone.
Roger Ramjet enters cowboy country and gets caught and they become convinced he's a martian (very similar to present times, I have to say. Then they are attacked by wild Injuns that don't know there aren't supposed to be any wild Injuns (Wild West Proverb: A good injun is a ...?)
Horse as a brother is apt as one of the first crimes that got you a lynching was stealing a man's horse.
Roger Ramjet calls them Injuns "The Cleveland Indians".
Roger Ramjet is a hero to the Injun and makes friends with him
Injun wants Oklahoma back (which means, btw, 'red people')
Injun sneezes Injun names (i.e. their names sound like they could be sneezes?)
Related Blog Posts:
- The Basic Cartoon ACTION Template Was Made in 1935! Check Out "Mickey's Fire Brigade"
- Cartoon Odyssey: The Tao Of Bugs Bunny
- "The Emergence Of The Corporate Oil War Economy In The USA (Proven Mostly In Cartoons!)"
- War & Glory: Selling War Through The Ages... Illustrated IN Cartoons!
- In Cartoons: War Bonds, Advertising & War Propaganda
- Bugs Bunny & Donald Duck as World War 2 propaganda heroes!
- WW2 - 3 Classic Donald Duck World War 2 Propaganda Cartoons
- 3 Classic Superman World War Two (WW2) Propaganda Cartoons
- Econ 101 - Overview Of Global "American Dream" Social-Economics Explained In 1950's Cartoons
- Cartoon Explaining The Socio-Economic Structure of A Functioning Democracy
- Bugs Sings A Slave Song In His Version Of The Paul Bunyan Fairytale
- IN CARTOONS! Racism 1 - North-South Cultural Division in The USA
- IN CARTOONS! Racism 2 - North-South Cultural Division in The USA
- IN CARTOONS! Racism 3 - North-South Cultural Division in The USA
- USA - Southern racial stereotypes in 1950's Bugs Bunny cartoons that still exist today!
- Ducktators: An Ancient Cartoon With Modern Lessons
- Salon Busted Using Cartoons!