The Hypnotic Power Of TV: Keeping Ron Paul Out Of The Public Eye Despite Being At The Top Of Local Straw Polls
Fox News's Food Stamp "Hypnosis" - Following The Path Of Jesus?
Let The Record Show That On January 16, 2012, The Good People Of South Carolina Booed The Golden Rule
1. 'Ron Paul is not an electable figure' this was the statement by everyone in the media at one time or another. Since I was fighting for Ron Paul for President when Rick Santorum dropped out and we started gaining on them... and Romney was declared winner, despite several other things that no one seems to remember, I have a whole blog explaining his views. He is not as bad as the GOP owned media makes him out to be.
2. I remember one article talking about how facing Ron Pal was like facing a chasm as big as the Grand Canyon. It's true. Most people think it terms of wedge issues to win an election. At the end it comes down to picking up the people on the wedgiest of issues. For some strange reason, denying rape in the US military became a wedge issue at Fox News. Here are some other interesting correlations (notice that many correlations together build a case for a possible cause and effect relationship)
Richard Mourdock's Rape Comment - Richard Mourdock's rape remark upsets voters and possibly God, so Stephen enlightens his fellow conservatives on rape's approval rating. (04:24):
The Invisible War (Military Rape) & The Violence Against Women Act
GOP Standard Flip Flops...
1. Romney Interviewer Told She Can't Ask About Abortion or Akin http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/08/romney-wont-talk-about-abortion-or-akin
2. Corn on MSNBC: Romney's Abortion Investment http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/07/corn-msnbc-romney-abortion-investment
3. Romney’s latest abortion U-turn: A top surrogate shifts the GOP candidate's position on Roe -- again http://www.salon.com/2012/10/30/romney_surrogate_lies_about_plans_for_roe
Paul Ryan Defends His Abortion Record In The General Elections
Mitt Romney's Stance On Abortion Conflicts With the GOP Platform That Doesn't Exempt Rape http://www.culturesocietyblog.com/2013/03/mitt-romneys-stance-on-abortion.html
Mitt Romney On Abortions (For and Against!) http://www.culturesocietyblog.com/2013/03/mitt-romney-on-abortions-for-and-against.html
Proofs Of Mitt Romney Taking Bailouts http://www.culturesocietyblog.com/2013/03/proofs-of-mitt-romney-taking-bailouts.html
Doctors debunk Rep. Todd Akin's comments on rape and pregnancy http://www.culturesocietyblog.com/2013/03/doctors-debunk-rep-todd-akins-comments.html
The source of the "legitimate rape" rumors which have become GOP party policy http://www.culturesocietyblog.com/2013/03/the-source-of-legitimate-rape-rumors.html
Rick Santorum on abortion: A child conceived through rape should be accepted as a 'gift from God' http://www.culturesocietyblog.com/2013/03/rick-santorum-on-abortion-child.html
Arizona lawmakers declare that pregnancy begins two weeks before conception http://www.culturesocietyblog.com/2013/03/arizona-lawmakers-declare-that.html
Paul Ryan's Record Looks Alot Like Todd Akins http://www.culturesocietyblog.com/2013/03/paul-ryans-record-looks-alot-like-todd.html
A GOP Woman Caught Lying Or She Thought USA Is India! http://www.culturesocietyblog.com/2013/03/a-gop-woman-caught-lying-or-she-thought.html
Glenn Beck's "Hypnosis" Part 1 - Setting The Stage
Glenn Beck's "Hypnosis" Part 2 - Drawing The Audience In
Glenn Beck's "Hypnosis" Part 3 - Blowing Your Mind
Glenn Beck's "Hypnosis" Part 4 - Picking & Blaming A Demon
Glenn Beck's "Hypnosis" Part 5 - Getting Away With Murder
John McCain's "Hypnosis": He Used To Blame Immigrants
Fox News "Hypnosis" Part 1 - Demonizing The Left As "Nazis"
Glenn Beck's "Hypnosis" Part 6 - Building Fear To Get Blind Obedience For Mind Control
Glenn Beck's "Hypnosis" Part 7 - Ascribing Everything Bad To Progressives
Fox News's "Hypnosis" Part 2 - Used Racist Tactics While Calling Them Non-Racist During Zimmerman Trial, Worked 2!